1. Below the calendar, there is Start Date, End Date, and Blackout Date fields (chips).
2. The blackout dates should be between start date and end date and the new UI is three month calendar (always show)
3. Initially, the first click will populate the Start Date, and the second click will populate the End Date. (The field below will be populated with the selected date) Any subsequent clicks will populate the Blackout Date and related chips will be generated. If the system detect there is continuous blackout date range, the chips will combine the start and end date into single chip.
4. To change either the start date or end date:
a) Click on the start/end date in the calendar (or)
b) Click on the start/end label field below the calendar
These two actions will toggle the editing mode for the selected field and subsequent click will re-populate the field.
5. To remove the blackout date, click on the blackout date on the calendar for single day or click on the chips below for range delete
5 freelancers are bidding on average $24 for this job
We are the team that visualize, pens down ideas, adds in the essential ingredient of creativity and imagination and cooks up that perfect dish called brand. Lets discuss in details.
A group of experts in web development for years but new to freelancer. Relevant Skills and Experience Jquery, AngularJS, Angular2, 4, React, HTML, CSS Proposed Milestones $20 USD - Complete requirement