- when you click three dots you will see delete pop-up.
- when you click delete it will it will delete.
- but before it getting deleted I need to show a confirmation modal with yes or no button.
- when I select yes it should delete when I select no it should not delete
- can you tell me how to achieve it?
- providing my code below
- I updated with Kendo UI but it's not working...can you tell me how to achieve it??
- and how to get the path of a file in a text box when we drag and drop the document
- I need help to integrate into my code base too
[url removed, login to view]
10 freelancers are bidding on average $37 for this job
Hello! my name is Viktor. We are IT Company «Webin». We provide website design and web and app development services for organizations, public and government institutions, company or private web-pages. We got acquainte Daha Fazla
Hi Sir/Mam Greetings!!! Great to see your valuable project posted here ,with pleasure we are submitting our offer looking into your imparted extension for fill in. We are fast growing Software Development company in Daha Fazla
hello i am interest in your project. i have enough skills for your project Relevant Skills and Experience if you give me chance, i will do my best for you. Proposed Milestones $25 USD - 1
I love Kendo, for Many reasons one of the best frameworks, i have 6 years of experience with it. Last month i finished a site that stores files, and users have to confirm The insert delete and update Relevant Skills Daha Fazla
Hi, Here is a demo with kendo window. [url removed, login to view]@kendo/aleYer Regarding the path I'm afraid that it is not possible. Due to security reasons browsers clears it except IE in some cases Relevant Skills and Daha Fazla