We are developing a platform for a niche market in North America. POC/Alpha version was recently completed and currently are being tested. The specs and wireframes for the Beta version are being finalized and should be ready by the end of this week.
We are looking to hire a very experienced and capable front-end developer for a large project.
As the Front-End Developer, you will be working directly with our management team, backend developers and stakeholders on the development of the front end of the platform. By designing and delivering the user interface (UI), you will bring the magic of our product to life for our users. Your ability to build highly interactive and polished user interfaces will provide an enjoyable and productive user experience and high adoptability rate of the platform.
You are on top of all the relevant front-end technologies and trends. You have strong experience with conceptualized design, development, implementation and enhancements of web front-end using various modern technologies.
You are highly motivated, extremely detail-oriented, analytical, and creative developer who documents every piece of code he writes.
Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of professional experience in software development.
• Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment.
• Strong UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff. Pixel level attention to detail.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and algorithm performance.
• Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
• Knowledge of Model-View-View Model, Model-View-Controller and Model-View-Presenter design patterns and frameworks
• Knowledge of version control software (Git, SVN, etc.), JIRA and collaboration application
• Experience with REST and SOAP services
*Based on performance and compatibility, the right candidate can potentially be offered with a fulltime position.