please bid, my budget is 10 dollar around.
- I have some words writing at TXT doc.
- In the psd file, there have a text and 2 pictures as different layers to be bg,
- I want to change the text layer automatically with words which has already writen on TXT files then save as JPG.
- According to the length of the words, horizontal text resizing will automatically change by preserving text aspect ratio to fit bg.
- There are two different bg layers in the psd file. It will be saved separately with both the different bg layers and the same word which has writen on TXT file.
- File will be saved as JPG. jpg quality options will be selectable.
- While the file is being saved, the file name will be "activewordtext + activebglayername + [url removed, login to view]".
word layer is in the form of a smart text.
proposal proposalproposal proposalproposal proposalproposal proposalproposal proposalproposal proposal