The Proof of Concept is just to assess the feasibility of making a user’s phone vibrate at set points through video playback via a web browser. Requirements for PoC
* Vimeo player embedded on a Wordpress page
* Rendered on an Android phone in Chrome or Firefox
* Checks playback time of embedded video via Vimeo Player API
* Cross checks this against a list of times in a CSV/JSON file on the same server
* Every time playback time crosses the point of one of the times a vibration pattern is triggered using the HTML5 Vibration API
I believe this to be a small project, so I'm afraid I won't consider bids over $100 or 2 days
Hi! I'm currently a CTO of a startup here in Brazil. We work with web related technologies, frameworks and such. What a cool project! I've never encountered something like that on freelancer, I'd be very interested in Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 17 freelancer ortalamada $126 teklif veriyor
I can make this proof of concept to vibrate your phone when a embedded vimeo video passes a certain timestamp. My average project completion time is within 3-5 hours on the same day. The skills I have include PHP, HTML Daha Fazla
Hello, i'm interested in your project. Please send me a message so that we can discuss more. I prefer to submit my detailed proposal after our discussion regards kanta singh.
Hi, I can do this in 2-3 hours, if you want I can prepare a demo for you to try( without vimeo) , kindly contact me if want the demo, regards,
Greetings, I am experienced web and mobile app developer having more then 5 years of experience. Please get me over the chat so can show you my already developed projects based on video calling.