I’m a developer myself and this is a personal project I’ve been working on for around a year. Due to lack of time and other personal & professional commitments, I need some help completing some remaining aspects of the project.
The project includes the following components:
- a React.JS frontend app, which uses Redux for state management,
- an iOS native app written in Swift,
- a Node.JS backend which provides REST APIs & auth services for the frontend and Swift app to interact with. This uses Sequelize for DB connectivity and websockets for providing real-time updates in the web UI and iOS app
- a PostgreSQL DB
I mainly need help with the React / Node portion of the app - there’s some outstanding tasks left to complete including:
- Stripe integration (this would involve some iOS work as well, however I’m happy to do that myself)
- Creating pages in React, as well as actions and reducers to call backend APIs and handle responses, as well as update the Redux state.
- Setting up push notifications in the app,
- Creating backend APIs to save data entered by the user through the React UI in the DB.
I’m looking for someone who is familiar with the above technologies (React, Redux, JS, NodeJS, SQL, optionally Swift) who would help me work on completing some of the remaining aspects of the project. My codebase is hosted in a private repo, and I’m happy to jump on a Zoom call and walk you through the local dev setup and the state of the current codebase. I’m interested in paying on an hourly basis, as I’m not looking for someone to complete all the remaining aspects of the project, but rather be an extra hand on deck who would help me speed up the development work. You’d most likely need a MacOS device to be able to run the code locally and be able to open the app in xCode.
Let me know if you’re interested and I’d be happy to provide further info!
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada €690 teklif veriyor
Hello, How are you? I want long term Please contact me =============================================================== I am full-stack developer.