1) Create a Shopify Public App. It has to be public so it can appear in the Shopify App Store such that any shopify store can install the app.
2) The Public App MUST be written in React and Node.js.
3) The app needs to be external, i.e. not embedded. When a store opens the app, it needs to open in a new window.
4) The app UI is a single page. Any time a new order is placed on the store, the app receives the order webhook from the store. The app shows a new line item for the order on the UI.
5) The UI shows the order number and the product description. The UI should have all of the information related to the order available, but only show order number and product description.
6) After the app is created, I will create a new development store and install the app. I will then place a test order on the development store. If the public app receives the webhook and shows the new order on the app UI, then the project is done!
7) If the app does not work when I make a test order in the development store, we will need to troubleshoot why its not working.