There are two additional requirements:
1. The jpg filename will remain constant, but the overall length of the image may change (the one online now if 800x100 and the new one is 1700x100 and other variations may be used in the future). I have posted two sample jpg files for you to use when testing. I can enter the dimensions of the image in the code manually (make imageheight and imagewidth obvious with variable name declaration).
2. The "box" within which the image scrolls is currently 750x100. The script should adjust easily if i decide to change the dimensions in the future (for example to 500x200...in which case the jpg would be 200px tall and whatever length i want...the image height will always be correct for the box height).
1. The scrolling MUST be smooth, not jerky...and should seamlessly wrap from the edge of the last edge of the image to the start edge of the image so no seam is ever visible.
2. I WILL NOT ACCEPT BIDS from anyone who attempts to contact me from outside of GetAFreelancer. DO NOT TRY.
4. I will own the script with 100% rights to resell, redistribute, and modify as i may desire without any future payment, royalties, or mention of original developer. You may of course use the script yourself in the future as well and resell it, etc...
5. You will be expected to provide support and maintenance of the script for a period of three weeks after project completiona nd payment in the event that any problems arise with a specification in teh project. You will not be expected to add additional features after the project closes, only troubleshoot any problems with the existing work.
6. Note that i will only be available to discuss the project or answer questions once per day either via email or GoogleChat. I would expect that there will not be any substantial questions or clarifications needed on such a small project.
7. PLACEHOLDER BIDS and GENERIC BIDS will not be accepted. Please read teh full description of the project and bid specifically for this project. Serious bids only.
One final note:
While this is probably obvious, the scroll speed should be a constant (slow) speed, regardless of the width of the scrolling image. I only mention this because I was thinking about how I might do the script and thought that the scroll might be programmed as a position relative to the overall width of the image...but that would make it speed up if the image were wide and slow down if the image were not as wide...that is bad. Needs to have constant speed regardless of image dimensions. Thanks!
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada $46 teklif veriyor
Depending from PC velocity, a little blinking can be noticed after the first loop, maybe can be perfectioned. See P.M. for link. Regards Umb