Established live data streaming technology company seeking Solidity developer. We need an experienced Solidity developer with real-world experience using Solidity to create smart contracts to help on a large scale project.
You will have the opportunity as a key member of our team to have a integral role in the development and design of our Ethereum-related solutions for several new products
What we need from you:
At least 3 years of exp building applications in object-oriented languages.
Be up to speed on research papers on Casper, Plasma, and other consensus algorithms
Experience developing large scale, highly available distributed systems as well as protocol design.
In-depth understanding of Gas Price and its effect on transaction processing.
Deep understanding of blockchain architectures and a clear understanding of how various platforms vary.
Experience building smart contracts on Ethereum with Solidity, plus common security patterns and state-machine implementation.
A growth mindset with the ability to receive and give constructive feedback on a regular basis.
Thrive on continual exploration and learning, and enjoy teaching the new things you have learned to others on the team.
Experience defining and building Service-oriented architectures.
Must be willing to be knee deep in code and teach industry best-practices for enterprise application design to the team.
To be considered for this ongoing project, please answer all of the following questions:
1. Please provide us with a txt resume or link to one online that includes education and professional work experience. Do not provide contact information as that is against Upwork T&C. Also send your last 3 full time jobs or gigs if not listed on your resume
2. Tell us about your experience coding in java and solidity. Which projects have you worked on? Is there any code, projects, etc. you can submit to us to evaluate? Also, are you fluent in English - writing and speaking?
3. Solidity Q: How can you connect one geth client to another using IPC-RPC?
4. Solidity Q: What parts is the memory of an EVM divided into?
5. Quick java coding project: Write a Java program to compare one string to 2nd string, ignoring case considerations, outputting true or false for if they are the same or not.