No frameworks, no Bootstrap. jQuery is the only library used.
No server pages or database (PHP, ASP, MySQL, etc.)
Style: one page, responsive, mobile friendly, changing content on the fly, Apple-like style.
Read 1 GET parameter, “redirect-to”, ex. [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view]
Display 1st set of Google ads, display progress bar (ex. [url removed, login to view]
Wait for 15 seconds, display button (“Go to Step 2”).
When “Go to Step 2” is clicked, display 2nd set of ads, display progress bar again
Wait for 10 seconds, replace progress bar with button (“Go to Step 3”)
When “Go to Step 3” is clicked, display 3rd set of ads, display progress bar again.
Wait for 5 seconds, replace progress bar with button (“Connect”)
When “Connect” is clicked:
• Ping a specific website
• Redirect user to url specified as “redirect-to” parameter
• Must remember which slide (1, 2 or 3) it is on using hidden variables (ex. sessionStoragе or Ajax page reloads), not GET in the address bar
• Must detect adblockers, and put alternate content (provided) in space of ads.
• Must know if one of the ads was clicked on, and ping a specific website
• Must detect if any of the content failed to load (ex. if one of the ads failed to load with error 404)
36 freelancers are bidding on average $149 for this job
3step page design and build Relevant Skills and Experience Respected Sir, We have expert in css and html and have good exp to create responsive and bootstrap design. Proposed Milestones $94 CAD - Project
Efficient in doing this. Relevant Skills and Experience Completed udemy course on responsive web design and have done [url removed, login to view] on the work front.