We have fantastic opportunity for a Web Application Developer with a strong emphasis on Java for our on-going project related to VIRTUAL CLASSROOM ENVIRONMENT. The project is based on real time live streaming and interaction between instructor and students over internet using web application. Therefore, strong knowledge of WebRTC for browser-to-browser communication is must.
NOTE: Timely Contribution and synchronization of code to our project repository on GitHub is must.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Strong knowledge of Java, JSP, Servlet, web services and APIs, WebRTC
• SQL and hibernate and other data access, manipulation and exchange techniques,
• Front-end development with UX emphasis,
• Back-end and database applications, SQL queries and relational data models,
• Linux platforms, containers/application servers, database management systems and networks
Design and implementation of
• Media module: Web camera interaction, broadcasting to connected clients and saving at server for later view.
• Drawing Board Module, includes importing and displaying of file with different formats (pptx, docx, pdf etc), and paint tools enabled for on spot drawing on canvas.
• Feedback/Poll module, making a survey/questions on spot and displaying it to clients (in our case students) for answer.