- App UI Layout as a POS system
Build a simple Custom Web App and Admin App for car wash as POS:
The cashier using windows tablet connected to Star mobile sm-s230i and Magtek uDynamo (Auxiliary) credit card reader
Do Sale as mentioned above:
The cashier identifies the car/driver by tag, name using BC CRM or by book number (pre paid voucher book sold using gift voucher in BC and store number of pages in the app).
The look up show if it’s a regular customer and should show all the previous services/washes did by this customer and if it is a new wash ( he will pay for it ) or a pre paid ( voucher book, unlimited, re-wash using pre-defined catalogs and products in BC) or free ( birthday special )
2. If is a normal wash , cashier will choose from the menu using pre-defined catalogs and products in BC the then add to cart the cashier choose payment method (cash, credit card) and print customer receipt on Star mobile sm-s230i printer and print an order ticket to organize the tunnel
a) If its credit card/debit card payment/refund/void the cashier swipe or insert the card in Magtek uDynamo (Auxiliary) credit card reader integrate with card connect processor
b) Pre paid book ( when cashier sells a pre paid book he needs to register the numbers of the pages and the amount in the app and have to recognize this voucher book ( this amount should be in the daily report ). As a pre paid wash, those books pages should create a credit (specific wash or amount in money) to the customer when the voucher is ringed it should redeem 1 credit each time used.
When sell unlimited for specific wash using pre-defined products in BC for specific plate no. the customer should sign on the tablet to agree term and condition and authorize to charge his credit on monthly basis print receipt show the agreement and signature and store customer signature in the app as a text then extract the signature: this step need to be done when submit a payment to card connect processor
• Save that to a file (eg: [url removed, login to view])
• Then run: base64 -d -i [url removed, login to view] > [url removed, login to view]
• Ungzip: gzip -d [url removed, login to view]
• Rename: mv sig [url removed, login to view]
• View the bitmap image
Best way to verify Unlimited is by plate and each plate gives you a certain kind of wash for specific customer, extras can be sold but have to be paid on spot. This should be done by recurring CC payment integrated to card connect processor
Customer has warranty to rewash the exterior of his car in 48 hours for free, so the app should be able to identify this
e) Birthday free wash
• Sales per wash ( no. of cars , total US$ , Average per car ) including the pre paid ( separated as it would be no US$ received for them )
• Pre paid sales/received (amount received per kind of wash/pack) and separated by type (Book, Unlimited,)
• Cars and value ring per hour ( manager should be able to see real time how much cars and money he is making and also in the end of the day or per period )
• % Labor (Payroll / total revenue per hr. and per period ( day, week, month …) )
• Total amount received in CC , Debit card and cash
• Record daily Pay out
Best way would be running a windows tablet with a mobile sm-s230i printer connected to Magtek uDynamo (Auxiliary) credit card reader and charge the customer while inside the car.
Please let us know if you have any questions
Adobe Business Catalyst announced today end of life on the platform; therefore we will hold the project to find other alternatives or if anyone has any suggestion will be great.