This is a warp sample from [login to view URL](v=vs.71)
# You can run this code by simply opening up the [login to view URL] file on your browser.
# Problem statement:
1. When we distort (drag) the grid from position 'a' to 'b', our grid coordinate position is also recalculated and it is now moved, because of which we see the distorted effect, see video.
2. Two canvases are being used to perform the same task, one WEBGL canvas and other HTML canvas.
3. When we drag from the nearby points of the previous drag or the recalculated points, we see the position of these points are just the canvas coordinates over the grid.
4. What is happening, canvas coordinates are being used as coordinates for grid, no matter where those grid coordinates are after distorting atleast once.
5. What we expect, Any coordinates over the canvas, should reflect the effect over the coordinates of the grid present at those canvas coordinates.
[login to view URL]
Bu iş için 4 freelancer ortalamada $199 teklif veriyor
Hi, I have solution. Want you see a screenshot? It is not very hard task) Just write me to see complete image)
Dear client. I've read your project description carefully and very interested. Let's discuss over chat and get started. Waiting for your reply. Regards.