The project is developing an iOS native application with XCode (I prefer Swift). This app will be a WebRTC Receiver. But Streamer is going to be specific one. You can make following instructions to have Streamer:
- Download MPlatform SDK from [url removed, login to view] for free into your Windows OS computer. And install.
- Open “C:\Program Files (x86)\Medialooks\MPlatform SDK\Samples WebRTC\VB.NET\Streamer Sample VB.NET” sample
- At the top of the window you will see “External source” combobox. Choose <File> option and select a video from your hard drive which has 1920x1080 resolution or 1280x720.
- Make “Video encoder” option to “h264” or “gpu_h264” (because iOS can decode h264 only).
Press “Start Streaming” button.
- Then you can copy and paste “Access link” to your Chrome web browser to see streaming video online.
Medialooks has its Signalling Server online and also in “C:\Program Files (x86)\Medialooks\MPlatform SDK\Samples WebRTC\SIGNALING SERVER” for local use. At the end you need to use predefined signalling server in your local network and make the system work. You can use “C:\Program Files (x86)\Medialooks\MPlatform SDK\Samples WebRTC\HTML” to see streaming video in your local network as well.
iOS app needs to be a receiver of medialooks webrtc streamer. Medialooks is handling all encoding and streaming stuff.
You just need to solve signalling server and ios app receiver stuff.
You don’t need to make a UI, just a textbox for entering access link and a “Start Streaming” button to start stream on iOS side.
If Streamer side close the stream, iOS needs understand and when streaming start again iOS needs to start stream again.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $209 for this job
I have seven years exp in this field and already work on WebRTC Receiver for IOS native app Relevant Skills and Experience IOS native app Proposed Milestones $833 USD - milestones