1. In the [url removed, login to view] file, note that three functions are supplied. The $ function. The calculateChange function that contains all of the code for the application. And an onload event handler that attaches this function to the click event of the Calculate button and sets the focus on the first field.
3. In the [url removed, login to view], note that just the strict declaration has been provided.
4. In the [url removed, login to view] file, add the script tag for the library file.
5. In the library file, code an object literal named coins that has a cents property and two methods:
The isValid method should determine whether the cents property is valid.
The getNumber method should accept a divisor parameter (like 25 for quarters), calculate the number of coins of that type that are required, update the cents property with the remaining cents, and return the number of coins.
6. Change the code in the [url removed, login to view] file to use the object literal to get the cents entered by the user, validate the user’s entry, and calculate the number of coins.
i added a photoshopped solution perse
Hey I just did it - I have this code ready for you ..................................................