1. Remove dust, scratches and other dots & specs
2. Tidy up reflections to follow smooth paths (do not smudge)
3. Tidy up any jagged or rough edges that can be seen on the jewellery
4. Remove ‘ghosting’ that occurs after focus stacking **you will be required to do this regardless of who does the actual focus stacking** (ghosting is when some out of focus remnants appear around sharp edges of a focus stacked subject – I will explain this in detail later and give you a hint on the technique to fix this)
5. If the image is of a ring, clean up the band and remove nylon string from band.
6. Sharpen image but do not oversharpen
7. Apply adjustment layers/filters to:
a. Increase saturation of gold (not too high)
b. Increase vibrance of coloured gemstone
c. Adjust contrast, brightness, levels and curves of diamonds
d. Remove saturation from silver and white gold
e. Remove unwanted colour marks left on silver jewellery
8. Save file in Deep Etched PSD format. All layers expect for adjustment layers/filters can be merged.
9. Save a copy of the high resolution file in PNG format with transparent background
10. The file should be saved with the same name as I give it to you
We will agree to payment made in AUD at a base rate of AUD1.00=USD0.89. The Reserve Bank of Australia's Official website will be used to refer to the current exchange rate - [url removed, login to view] .
We will lock in an exchange rate of [url removed, login to view] = USD0.89. A new rate will be calculated and locked in if the above rate with reference to the last close as noted by the Reserve Bank of Australia fluctuates 5% or more up or down.
The agreed rate for photo retouching is [url removed, login to view] per image therefore a starting rate of [url removed, login to view] per image.
I will provide you the images slowly as I upload them. I will create milestones every 10 images or if I increase the rate at which I supply you the images I will create milestones accordingly.