We would like you to create a job aggregating website that will take all the job offers from various company websites listing them on our website like a normal search engine (e.g. clickable title of the job and a short content excerpt). By clicking on the title or text the user is directed to the job offer on the companies website.
- Simple job search (keyword/city/state/zip)
- Advanced job search
- Actual jobs by eMail/ or RSS Feed based on saved search profile
- Newsletter subscription
- Member login for employees to manage, create and delete job alerts
- Member login for employers to submit their job offers manually (very simply submission title/plaintext/ contact) or URL to the job offer or feed of job offers
- Possibility to charge a fee from employers for job postings
- Payment for job posting through Paypal/creditcard or phone.
- A google adwords pay system and affiliate system.
Getting the job offers should even be possible, if the crawled site has no feeds. Jobs should be regulary updated without causing performance issues to the spidered websites by creating unreasonable frequency. The spider should visit each job only once per crawl.
The search engine will be for an European country, so please recognize, that even if you have done such a job before, we need some national specifications (eg. zip codes for regional search etc.). We will support you in data research and the evaluation and adding different jobsites to be crawled by the job search engine. You just have to submit a detailed list of country and other specifc informations you'll need for the realisation. Language can be in English, we’ll do the translation too.
The search engine should have comprehensive and powerful administration panel so that we would be able to administrate the given data and add or delete as much websites to be crawled as we would like to, without having any knowlege of the programming strings behind. A feature for submitting employee resumees will NOT necessary.
Important: The source code for the developed search engine remains our property. Even a clear documentation of the code is expected. We prefer programmers experienced in simliar projects send us your bit only, if you feel able to manage this job professionally. References are welcome.
Examples of how we want it are:
[url removed, login to view] or
[url removed, login to view]
ONLY respons if you can realize it as the 2 sites mentioned above.
Our preference go's out to simplyhired.