1) See the attached file titled "[url removed, login to view]".
2) You will be provided with a PSD (Photoshop CS4) version of this. I'd like you to slice the PSD into a table-less W3C Valid XHTML Transitional website using the latest version of Joomla to content manage each section.
3) The site needs to be built all on one page using JQuery and work like this website: [url removed, login to view]
4) It is IMPORTANT that sections will only scroll when they are next to each other. Example: If you are on the 1st section and wish to jump to the next section, the website will scroll. If you are on the 1st section and wish to jump to the last section, the website should not scroll and just directly go to that section. If you are unsure, please ask.
5) Your code must be light and compatible for IE6, IE7, IE8 and other browsers equal to these versions (Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Opera) on Windows OS and Mac OS. This includes fixing the IE6 PNG bug.
1) 1st section: This section is the first which sits at the top of the page. Nothing needs to be content managed here. It's simply a montage of items.
2) 2nd section:
a) The text on the left hand side should use Curfon or an equal technique. This text needs to be content managed via Joomla.
b) On the right hand side we have 4 images. When the user rolls over these images they should appear on the left side (see attached "[url removed, login to view]"). If the user removes their cursor from the image, the left side should return to the original text.
c) Images uploaded via Joomla should scale perfectly to the areas within the design.
3) 3rd section: This section needs to use a JQuery scroll bar. When the images are clicked, they should use a Fancy Box image gallery ([url removed, login to view]) to reveal a larger image. There will need to be a title for each image. The images should scale perfectly to the areas within the design.
4) 4th section: This is the contact section. It uses a simple contact form. Only the contact details need to be editable. The e-mail address used in the contact form also needs to be editable.
1) The menu for the design IS NOT ready. I would like to use a menu like this: [url removed, login to view] Whilst you wait for me to finish the design for the menu, please use a plain XHTML menu. I expect this to use <li></li> tags.
2) We may need to adjust the distance between sections. All the assets you need for this will be in the PSD I provide.
3) I expect the web version too look EXACTLY as it does in the design.
1) Please do not make unrealistic bids. I come from a Design background and know that this is a small project.
2) The project must be completed in the time specified.
3) Your communication must be regular via Skype or MSN.
4) You must speak excellent English.
5) Payment via the Escrow system on GAF.
6) An impressive portfolio must be submitted with your bid.
7) ONLY bid if you have the experience.
8) If you can't do it in the time specified please DO NOT bid.
9) When awarded the project, you agree to accept the project via your GAF account before beginning work.
10) Please bid with a SHORT personal message. Those that have copied and pasted a generic reply won’t be considered.
11) You will be given access to the FTP upon winning the bid and provided with any relevant files.
Thank you and happy bidding!
6 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 205$ teklif veriyor
Hi ,Joomla coder here . Can I do your work perfectly. I can assure you that I can deliver with quality and in timely manner. please contact with me for further query. Ready to start. Thanks
Hi, We are small team of web-designers/programmers experienced in Joomla, jQuery. Fancy box is not a problem for us, of course. See portfolio in PMB.