I have a project that I need finished as soon as possible seeing as our launch date is drawing near.
The project is to finish development of a Joomla 1.5/Virtuemart product indexing site. Most of the basic things are set up such as the database, some storefront customization, and a filtration system for products but certain more complicated tasks need completion.
1) User Permissions need to be set up. Clients will be updating their own prices, or importing them into our database. What I would like is, for the stores to have a dynamic spreadsheet or product list where they can form a customized list of products from our database (or add new) that they specifically carry. Clients need to be able to only edit prices for products that are identified as being carried at their particular store. Ex. Client A shouldn't be able raise Client B's prices so people will choose Client A to buy the products.
2) I have a module called Cherry Picker and VM Breadz from [url removed, login to view] currently set up to filter my products. The final website needs an elegant, yet simple setup and integration with a filter system similar to [url removed, login to view] or amazon.com. Cherry Picker should be able to accomplish this with little-to-no editing.
3) Prices are displayed in a single product-per-row setup currently. I have an issue where one product “A” is split into many product variables in the database because they are the same product, just listed at multiple store's locations. I need this to be consolidated in a manner like [url removed, login to view] where it displays “As low as... [$[url removed, login to view]]”.
4) Flypages need to be set up. Simply just displaying attributes of the product, picture, rating, and locations where the product is carried.
5) User profiles need to be set up, along with store profiles. Store profiles should include a “home-base” if you will, for the products that they currently list.
I will be able to provide guidance, assistance, and support throughout the entire project as needed.
Ready to start right now, please check my portfolio, thanks.