I. I need to be certain our 800 downloadable products have a downloadable link defined.
II. I need Configurable Products setup for 160 "Books" as defined by that attribute.
III. I need a change to the shipping checkout display
I. DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
1. The 800 downloadable products exist in the database already, but must be checked to see if the downloadable "link" exists. Some were broken after upgrade to 18.104.22.168. If it does not have a link, I will provide a text file of the downloadable link entries for you to copy and paste from.
2. The downloadable title will be set to "(DOWNLOAD)"
3. The downloadable products will have attribute "Delivery Method" set to "eDownload"
4. The downloadable item must have "Links can be purchased separately" set to No.
5. The downloadable products must have the visibility set to "Not Visible Individually".
II. CONFIGURABLE PRODUCTS.
There are 160 downloadable "Books" products. We need to include these as an associated entry in the Configurable products. The Configurable products will have 2 associated product entries. One will be one of type "simple" and the other of type "downloadable".
The downloadable products already exist in the database, no need to re-import them.
I have 2 .csv files for you to use as import ("[url removed, login to view]" and "[url removed, login to view]".)
1. The simple products must have their visibility set to "Not Visible Individually".
2. The simple products must have attribute "Delivery Method" set to "Ship This To Me"
3. The Configurable product must have it's visibility set to "Catalog, Search."
4. The "image" is only necessary for the Configurable item since that is all the customer sees on the frontend, since the others are set to "Not Visible Individually".
I have an example of a working Configurable product on the store for you to use as an example.
1. At the time of checkout, Magento displays "Free Shipping..." I only want this to display if the total = $0.00.