We have a project that needs to be done for cheap, but if this project is successful we have many more projects to come. We would like a long-lasting relationship with someone or a team that can complete work quickly and to our needs. We have many project planned to be completed soon.
Here is the main idea: Our business will be selling a Joomla component. We already have a Joomla site. In order to sell the component, we need changes to our site (we need a shopping cart to sell to the customer, and an installer to set up a cpanel account for the customer and install the site there. You can use an installer that already exists as long as you change it to be branded for our site.
Here is a more detailed explanation:
1. We have a Joomla Component that will only display on firefox. We need it to be changed to load on all other browsers too.
2. Create one page that will serve as an alternate administrator page.
Have a modified administrator page, or a new page that can access/update this information.
The reason is that we want admins to be able to change options without learning how to use Joomla.
This page will use the Joomla login, and will have a menu. This menu will allow the admin to directly access two components- Payment and Transcription. They will also have a users menu, which will access the joomla users menu. Also in this menu, we need a new admin page called "Configuration". This page will have a few fields they can change data in:
Within the transcription component, there is a line of code that specifies a paypal email address. We need a field in the configuration page where they can specify this email and it will change it in the component.
Also, within the transcription component, there is a formula that determines price. Within the configuration page we need the user to be able to specify price, and it will change the formula within the component so that the price will calculate correctly.
[url removed, login to view] will need a shopping cart, and we will need to be able to automatically install the joomla site (and components) that the customer is purchase when a user pays on our site
The WHM account must first be created, then joomla installed with this component. We also need the user to be able to select a template (we will provide them) when they are purchasing the site from us, and have the installer install joomla with the components and
this template. The site will install this and create a database. A default administrator name and password will be used and displayed for the customer, but they will only use these login
crudentials via a normal joomla login, and through the customized administrator page.
All of this creation will need to be done without the user having to enter information except for their email address, and a login and password they would like to use for their admin login in the joomla site.
In order for me to accept your bid for this project, I need you to tell me the following:
1. How will you set this up so the user will pay for their installation of joomla (they need to sign up for a recurring paypal subscription which the site needs to check). Are you going to use a shopping cart?
2. Can you create an alternative administrative page where they don't have to access the normal admin page ([url removed, login to view])
3. How are you going to install their joomla site automatically, and create the account (we use cpanel/whm) and then display the site/details to them afterwards so they know where to go and login?