The example of what we need are on this site... [url removed, login to view]
Front end requirements: should be same as example.
• Hover over days shows price and availability same as example
• Available days and non available days to be color coded visible on module
• Click on date shows pop up with select box for number of nights required
• Dates selected and Price to show when number of nights selected same as example
• Public Holidays and School Holidays to show same as example
• Dropdown to select different states holidays
• Clicking on ‘Request a booking ‘ should direct to a page of our choice (I will create a contact form of my own)
(Front end users are only using this module to see if dates are available and what cost. It is admin who will then manually book in the front end user once he has paid by phone credit card.)
• Admin will enter dates of bookings to make them unavailable when booked and paid for.
• Admin will be able to enter school holidays and public holidays for various states in Australia
• Admin can set pricing for seasons (summer, winter, school holidays etc) eg: 12th July through to 12th October = $300 per night, min 2 nights.
• IMPORTANT...If property is booked on Friday and Saturday night, they must be vacated the property by 10am Sunday. But new booking can arrive at 2pm on the same Sunday. So if Admin places someone in backend to book out on Sunday, the front end calendar module should show a ‘half day’ booked and second half day is vacant.
This must be delivered in zipped module or component (or both)to be able as standard joomla module install.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $194 for this job
----@@@@---- Pls check PMB for more details ----@@@@----
Hi, please check PMB to know more about our technical expertise and capabilities. Regards, Ricku Lohar
Sir, I examined ur given sample site. we can do the work [url removed, login to view] know more abt us go to PM. thanks.
I am having experience in developing this kind of module, if requested i can show u my previous work done on the same lines