Space management Part 2
Joomla Component Development for self storage management
Please have a look at this [url removed, login to view] so you can get a better understanding of what I am trying to achieve.
Joomla component to interface with existing Joomla site and virtuemart
* Ability to manage operations of multiple facilities from Corporate Office
* Centralized database with local backup capability
* Highly flexible pricing for units with option to collect Deposit
* User-definable Fees & Charges and Discounts
* Option to specify billing type and billing cycle at unit level during Move-in / Pro rata rate calculation
* Maintain rental history of units in the form of Tenant Ledger
* Ability to reserve units in advance
* Waiting list for tenants to specify their choice of units to rent in future
* Merchandise Sales with Inventory Management
* Move-in, Move-out, Transfer and make Payment using the color-coded dynamic site map / See [url removed, login to view]
* Online and Automatic Credit Card billing using a secure payment gateway / Virtuemart
* Schedule Move-outs with option to set automatic reminder
* Ability to lock delinquent tenants at the gates and charge Late Fee and Lien Fee automatically during End of Day / Gate system API To be advised
* Generate Rental Agreement, Auction Letters, Notices and Custom Invoices
* Advanced Revenue Management module with automatic rent change capability for rented and vacant units
* Secure login with multi-level access based on user rights / Standared Joomla ACL
* Management and accounting reports with option to export to Word, Excel etc.
* Interfaces with Gate Access equipment / To be advised
* Online Reservations, Rentals, Account Review and Payment interface / Virtuemart
* Driver's License Scanning interface / to interface with standard scanner
* Customer interaction module - Video Chat / preferably Skype - its free.
* Analytics interface / Overview
* Invoicing system
* Quoting system
* If possible to be able to integrate with Microsoft accounting
* when taking a booking from the call centre for a storage unit we must be able to search for a unit by size price and area or facility name and process the booking for the customer.
* The booking system must accommodate VAT at 14%.
* An admin fee to be defined by the administrator must be added as a separate fee to every booking automatically.
* Interest calculation and charge for late payments.
* Define type of customers when adding customer
example:cash, credit card or debit order.
* when booking customer out ability to specify if a deposit has been refunded or not.
*Blacklist a customer
*assign a gate access number to a customer when booking a customer in. / gate system API To be advised
*digital signature pad integration for customer to sign a lease which is saved on our web server
for download. / API To be advised
See [url removed, login to view]
Online Customer / Virtuemart to handle most of this
* Rent or Reserve a unit online right from the comfort of your home or office.
* Make payments online at your own convenience without the need to visit the facility and on time to avoid any Late Charges.
* Wide array of choice of locations and unit sizes to choose from that best suits your needs and convenience.
* Customers can review their accounts online and keep track of charges incurred and payments made
* E-mail notification and Alerts on new reservations, track reservations efficiently and ensure prompt follow-up with customers on their reservation requirements.
* Reduces the number of customer visits for making payments and work of Managers towards the month end.
* Experience drastic drop in customer calls and inquiries at the Facilities and at the Information Desk.
* Highly secure with multi-level access by User based on user rights
* Wide range of management reports providing statistics on effectiveness of online rentals and reservati
8 freelancers are bidding on average $1433 for this job
I have gone through and ready to assign my team for this project, please view pmb for previous expertise in large scale project and quality of work. Regards, Tarun