1. I would need to Synchronise the Ebay items with my Online Shop(based on joomla 1.5 + virtuemart 1.1.4):
- when the item is sold on ebay it should not appear in my shop anymore;
2. I would like the online shop to be customized, according to the requirements I will provide.
Looking for a programmer who is able to link my PHP ecommerce website to eBay API. He must be familar in the eBay API and PHP.
Once the linkage is done, i must be able to export my listing in my website to ebay with just a few click in my website.
you can take a look at my website dig4coins.com
What I need (the details to be discussed in details ):
1. to do listings in my website and must have a function to export the listing to eBay.
2. should be able to export the listing to all the ebay international sites.
3. the pictures of the listing in the website must all be able to export to ebay listing.
4. must be able to choose the ebay enhancement in my website when choose to export the listing to ebay.
5. must be able to create ebay auction, fixed price and store format.
6.must have the shipping table as well.
7.the categories list on my own shop should be constantly synchronized with the ebay categories, the specific subcategories list of coins & paper money category should be exactly the same as on ebay.
However the programmer doing this job must be able to add value and there would be addtional requirement that come along the way. The additional requirement here is to ensure that the integration of ebay API is able to work well
7. Must provide at least 6 month after service for any bug found upon the completion of the project.
Please qoute me your price for doing this.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $475 for this job
please see this url [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] I have a experience empolyee in our team in php,java,,joomla,.net,drupal,a Daha fazlası