I am looking for someone who can ‘reformat source images from a (typically) JPG format into a PNG format.
It needs to be a single file that could be ‘called’ with an image URL as a parameter that would:
1) Retrieve the remotely hosted image
2) Convert that image from JPG to PNG
3) Retrieve the screen dimensions from the user-agent string
4) Resize the image to fit nicely on the screen
5) Output the image in an embedded image view (see [url removed, login to view])
6) Remove any temp files created in the process
The intention is that it could simply create a copy of that file on our own server then call on it by simply saying something like:
As there have been a number of questions on this project, I must not have clarified it well enough from the outset and have now learned the best way to do things for the fture. I will close this project and re-open it with appropriate details. Thanks and sorry to anyone I may have confused.
Bu iş için 8 freelancer ortalamada $55 teklif veriyor
Ready to start immediately on your project, as we are the experts in such things. Waiting for your selection. Thanks!
This looks easy enough. See the private message for details.
I have quite a lot of experience with image manipulation and can do this for you in no time.