Email needed for campaign. We will provide the text, design, and images. Provider will write the code and deliver final product as it will appear when email is opened. Must comply with following guidelines:
1. Use a program created specifically to manage html (Dreamwaver, FrontPage) Do not use Microsoft Word or other word processor to build or modify creatives. Reason: Microsoft Word and other word processor include HTML code that is not compatible with many email clients.
3. Use colored tables to simulate backgrounds. Do not use the background property of the body tag. Do not use graphics as backgrounds for tables. Reason: Most web-based email services already have a background set in their pages that will override the information set in the body tag of the creative.
4. Do not embed forms in the creative. Reason: Web-based email services use forms on their pages. It could create conflicts.
5. Do not use many images. Keep the weight of the creative in bytes as small as you can (including images). Use text instead of graphics whenever is possible. Reason: A standard dial-up connection takes longer to download. Most of the email should be loaded during the first four (4) seconds to catch the attention of the user. Not everyone uses broadband.
6. Design creatives that can be seen in screens with low resolutions. Creatives 480 pixels wide are a good choice. Reason: Most computers have resolutions of 800x600. Most email programs and web-services use a section of the screen to display menus, thus leaving only a small section of the screen to see the message.
7. Use error-free HTML. Check the creative with the free W3C Validator Service ([url removed, login to view]). Test the creative with Internet Explorer and Netscape. Reason: W3C (The World Wide Web Consortium) develops interoperable technologies for the web, including HTML specifications. Most developers use their standards to create HTML interpreters.
8. Size of less than 12k
This project will be closed very quickly. No place-saving bids. Only bids of exact amount for project.