Job Summary:- As our DevSecOps Engineer on the DevOps team, you'll be tasked with maintaining our Google Cloud Platform infrastructure, as well as overseeing Data Warehouse application releases. You will work with the team to provide expert level support for all deployments and deployment tools such as but not limited to Terraform, Cloud Build, GCP and Docker. You will work closely with all teams within the organization (Product, QA, Backend, Frontend and DevOps) to help cut release branches via Git and create release schedules for all applications. Your responsibilities will also involve overall release communication across teams; as well as determining the risk/disaster level of deployments and rollback plans as needed case by case.
Additional responsibilities will revolve around DevOps tasks to improve release consistency and reliability such as Cloud Build pipeline creation, automated release documentation, and configuration management.
· Manage and establish security best practices with regards to Identity & Access Management (IAM), networking, environment configuration, and more.
· Manage GCP infrastructure and networking through Terraform code.
· Monitor application health with GCP tools (e.g. stackdriver, cloud monitoring).
· Troubleshoot release and application issues jointly with engineers.
· Work to understand and improve CI/CD workflows within the team.
· Work with developers to establish healthy devops processes and ensure that structure is followed.
· Determine appropriate risk levels and disaster recovery for releases.
Timings:- 2 hours/Weekdays