My company specializes in representing adventure travel and lodges in the Asia Pacific region of the world in the US. We represent the companies to travel agents and tour operators. It has a robust Africa business and now is looking to expand to the Asia Pacific region.
The support job being posted entails several parts:
1) Finding leads. Looking for companies that meet our criteria and filling out an excel spreadsheet with vital information. The leads will come from online search, conference exhibitors and national tourism boards.
2) Potentially, calling the companies to get the right contact information – sales & marketing person, direct phone number and email address.
3) Part Time work. 10 to 20 hours per week for 1 month.
The criteria for these companies are:
1) Actively seeks travelers from the US.
2) Rates are at a level that can afford approximately $1200-1500/mo for representation. Should be more of a “luxury” provider.
3) No current US representation. This can be found online under “Contact Us.”
I’ll consider hourly and task based fees.
Person must have “excellent” English skills.
Abe to meet deadlines. Communicates on a regular basis, so expectations are met.