- Position: Marketing associate
- Hours: Up to 50 hours/week
- Hourly salary of $10-30/hour, depending on the level of expertise
- Work experience: 2 years minimum of marketing experience
The position requires the capacity to learn. Marketing is changing rapidly, and you will be responsible for adapting to new situations. We do NOT ask you to know everything. We understand that it is not possible to have knowledge in all fields. The list below can help you understand the scope of work. If you are hired and cannot fulfill some of the duties below, we can together find ways to train you or help you get the education.
You have to be independent and create your initiative. Claire (founder of the companies) become a marketing expert in 2 years of doing everything herself. Even successful marketing are astounded by the knowledge and skills she has. Claire will serve as a general strategist for marketing, and you will be the marketing associate. See this article on “how to get your first 1000 customers” Claire wrote for a prominent blog in Vancouver, Canada. She is passionate about teaching, so if you need to learn a marketing skill, she will share all her knowledge.
The goal? Create an amazing company that rewards staffs and help students be successful!
Strong emphasis on content marketing. We encourage content that is beneficial to the user, NOT us, as a company.
o Write blogs or edit/publish content written by others
o Include images etc.
o Coordinate the publishing of the same content in different formats (video, checklist, summary, email, social media image, and content, etc.)
- Come up with ideas for content marketing
o Create a calendar
o Coordinate the logistics
o When the content expert creates a video, coordinate its publishing (caption, trimming, sound, etc.)
o Coordinate the publishing of the same content in different formats (blog, checklist, summary, email, social media image, and content, etc.)
o Coordinate the creation of email as a one-time broadcast or triggered email sequence
- If you are not 100% confident in editing in American English, we can use an editor
- Content marketing knowledge and experience
- Knowledge in email tools. We use ConvertKit or Active Campaign. If you know how to use any email tool, you can learn the functioning of another system.
- Basic knowledge of image creation (Canva). Photoshop not necessarily needed.
- Basic knowledge of video editing.
- Keyword search, analysis
Social media marketing
- Coordinate the scheduling of social media.
o Social media is content is scheduled 3-12 months in advance.
- Create special content for specific events
o Example: flood in Texas, create images and find channels to support the flood while posting on social media
o Example: dental hygiene month, create/edit images and post it on social media with relevant # and comments
- Monitor comments/response on social media
o Virtual assistants are responsible for answering and commenting on social media. But you will monitor them each week.
Requirement: basic knowledge of FB, IG, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.
- Create weekly/monthly ads for each area.
o Create images
o Edit text
o Select audience
o Monitor results and record
- Boost posts
o Review results and select posts to be boosted
o Edit copy for better engagement
- Google ads
Requirements: basic knowledge of FB ads
- Create content for specific events
o Give away for dental assisting month
- Ebook coordination
- Brochure coordination
- Thank you cards coordination
- Eager to learn and apply knowledge
- Brilliant brain
- Managing skills with virtual assistants (if you are teaching the VAs to do a job, you need to create a how-to document and video, which will stay in our tutorial library.)
- Strategy building with Claire
- Record each step and results
- A/B test
- The candidate will be on a 3 months trial
- Daily/weekly communication with Claire (Founder/CEO)
- The position can grow into a manager position with good results
- Eye for excellent
- Passion for education
- Be opened to new tasks
- NOTE: You are NOT responsible for performing the “small tasks.” For example, you do not have to edit the videos yourself and create captions. You can use our existing virtual assistants to do so, or hire another virtual assisting who can perform a specific task.
StudentRDH, SmarterDA, and WrenchCoach are exam prep solutions for the boards.
- StudentRDH: [url removed, login to view], dental hygiene exam prep solution
- SmarterDA: [url removed, login to view], dental assisting exam prep solution
- WrenchCoach: [url removed, login to view], auto technician exam prep solution
Everything is ONLINE. The user pays between $19-299 per course that can help him/her properly prepare for the board exams. *Think nursing, if you want to become a nurse, you need to pass some national or regional exams to become certified.)
Our system has proven to work, and our reviews are amazing! Even school/university program directors are in love with our online solutions. We are proud to have created thousands of success stories! If you love education, you are in the right place!
The company has been around for 2-3 years and will continue to expand. The same marketing principles will be used with each different section. If you are successful at this task, you can continue to climb up!
Mission: Help students become the professional they deserve to be.
Credentials are not relevant. Please see this podcast to understand Claire and the company’s passion!
Please answer the following questions before you apply for the job:
- Describe in detail you marketing experience
- How is your written English?
- Which email platforms have you used?
- Which social media managing platforms have you used?
- Which social media channel are you familiar with?
- What is content marketing?
- How do you learn about marketing?
- Are you kind, responsible, and respectful?
- Do you have any work experience that pushed you to go beyond your comfort zone (in marketing)?
- Do you know how to use analytics?
- Do you have any development experience?
- Can you teach others?
- Are you willing to take on this marketing work as your full-time work?
- Why should we hire you?
- Provide published examples of your marketing work (blogs, video, email draft etc.)
- Have you done any keyword search/analysis?
- If you like marketing, why?
- Let’s say I have this contest, [url removed, login to view], how should I promote it?
- We are staring a new area with auto technician exam prep. How can we learn about the audience so we can feed them the proper social media content?
Lastly, put in RED tasks you cannot do (example, Google ads) yet. Put in GREEN tasks that you are confident doing. Put in YELLOW tasks that you have only basic knowledge of.
Thank you in advance!
Bu iş için 11 freelancer ortalamada $216 teklif veriyor
High quality marketing effort and well-versed in current SEO/SEM/SMM protocols, Twitter/Facebook/Pinterest/Tumblr/SnapChat (among others). Lets expand your reach. Relevant Skills and Experience #1 Ranked Marketing Pr Daha Fazla
Greetings from team AV DEVS I am the owner and also lead the digital marketing team. We wish to be part of this exciting journey to build a great brand. Relevant Skills and Experience I lead digital marketing team and Daha Fazla
Fortune 500 Digital Marketing Expert, 12 years experience, hand-crafting multi-million dollar Ad campaigns on channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Adwords. Relevant Skills an Daha Fazla
Hello there! Unlike other freelancer, I have actually read your proposal, but I am limited to 200 characters only so please contact me to discuss more. Very proficient in most areas mentioned. Relevant Skills and Exp Daha Fazla
Space is written so i can't answer all of your questions in detail, but want i can tell you is that i'm working as a project manager for a startup and managed various freelancers for implementation. Relevant Skills an Daha Fazla
Dear Sir I have Experienced in Google Ad words and Facebook Ads Campaign. Using that two method i can do market anything in any area any country interest base any place. Relevant Skills and Experience I have two years Daha Fazla
Hello Sir, I m Maulika from India having superior experience in Data entry. Good in translation & designing along with writing. Expert in excel with high speed. I can make it done asap.
I am highly motivated to learn more about marketing through this project. My skills and experience will essentially apply in this project. I have almost 4 years experience with Digital Marketing. Relevant Skills and E Daha Fazla