We are looking for an experienced, licensed Calif. Attorney who can respond to an RFP with our company to provide our services jointly.
We are a provider of offshore legal outsourcing solutions to attorneys and legal professionals throughout the U.S. However many times we require a local representative to carry out certain functions. Someone who is fluent in local laws and protocols, and may already have working relationships with local contacts.
We are based in the U.S. Our office is in Short HIlls, NJ. We actively seek out local partners in various geographies across the U.S. and Canada to work together tackling various legal assignments.
We hope to secure such a relationship with a legal partner in California who can jointly respond to an RFP with us. We would work together in the following manner:
- Provide a face to the client identifying and responding to their request applying your legal knowledge
- Work on issues with the client to coordinate the gathering of requirements, isolating issues at hand, collecting supporting documentation, etc.
- Perform the necessary local filings, face-to-face meetings, etc.
We Would Support You:
- By providing low cost Lexis-Nexis/Westlaw research, drafting, and other paralegal support tasks.
Our intention is to work in a complementary fashion with the local attorney. For the purposes of the RFP, we ask that any legal support tasks required would be completed by us for you in relation to the work being carried out for the client. We would agree contractually the appropriate, lawful compensation for the work we complete for you.
The RFP we have received stipulates the following would be required of the attorney awarded the contract. The RFP is issued by a local municipal housing authority.
The successful firm will be responsible for filing and following through
on unlawful detainer actions, including tenant and attorney negotiations, writs and lockouts.
The firm will also be responsible for assisting the housing authority in evaluating the legal implications of eviction cases and assisting housing authority in protecting its interests.
1. Author, review and serve (as needed) various notices of eviction
2. Assist with tenant/attorney negotiations and eviction settlements
3. Author, file and monitor court stipulations
4. Coordinate service and execution of writs with the Sheriff’s Department
5. Prepare cases and provide legal representation in civil court
6. Interpret legal procedure and documentation and advise housing authority of appropriate actioT
7. Provide housing authority with weekly status reports of active cases via email
You can learn more about our company at www.raslegal.com.
Again we are looking for a mutually beneficial relationship in responding to this RFP.
We are open to your questions - so please ask away!
RAS Legal Services, LLC
Bu iş için 1 freelancer ortalamada $5000 teklif veriyor
Federal Court litigation since 1998. Lead Attorney for 3 plaintiff patent litigation suits. Two federal trial (one jury, one bench). Lead Attorney for 7 Calif. State Court suits. Extensive Experience Drafting Plead Daha Fazla