The project consists of obtaining 50 PR7 + Authority links for a total of 50 links. Link must sit on the highPR page and pages must not have more then 20 outgoing links. Links should be coming in from News, News education, newsweird sites. Links must also follow these rules:
Link Building Specifications:
1) The link page must be indexed by Google
2) Each link must be from a completely separate IP address.
3) No links using any automated techniques
4) Links Must be Permanent and static to our website
5) Link pages must be related websites
6) All links has to be has to be manual submission
7) Links must contain the target keyword/keyphrase as a text hyperlink
9) Links must be on English websites and spider friendly sites.
10) Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text MUST NOT contain the rel=nofollow tag.
11) Will NOT accept links from: forums, directories, articles submission, pharmacy, illegal, hacker, porn, violent, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites, or generally black hat links
12) No scraper sites, mirror sites, garbage sites
13) Prefer high-ranking sites verified by Alexa
14) No sites will be banned by any search engine
15) No link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
16) All links to be free and not on paid sites.
17) The links must be spiderable, they are NOT hidden by [url removed, login to view] files
18) No Frame Sites
19) No Java script pages
20) No link farms
21) No redirected sites
22) No sub-domain sites
23) Keywords in anchor text
24) Securing "unidirectional" or only-Incoming (non-reciprocal) links
25) Links with relevant "Keywords" in the Anchor Text
26) Links from industry-relevant pages
27) Links from industry specific article pages
28) Link to your site should not be through a "redirect" script
30) No links from "framed" pages
31) No "flash" embedded links
32) No paid or time-bound links
33) No email spam used to solicit links.
34) No links from Link Farms
35) No links from FFA (Free-For-All) link networks
36) No links from pornographic and other sites containing offensive content
37) Full data sheet of links created at the end of each month
38) Only relevant established links are counted in the final report
39) No links text nude
40) No "no follow" links
41) No more than 10 outgoing links per page
42) No directory links/submissions
43) One way link building Only