We require a total of 300 one way static links. The links will be for 3 different websites.
Site #1: Site deals with the playing card game magic the gathering. Links to this site will be: 40 PR3 of higher, 20 PR4 or higher, 10 PR5 or higher, and 5 PR6 or higher one way static links
Site #2: Site deals with the game world of warcraft. Links to this site will be: 60 PR4 or higher, 50 PR5 or higher, 20 PR6 or higher one way static links
Site #3: Site deals with the game battle forge. Links to this site will be: 30 PR3 or higher, 40 PR4 or higher, 15 PR5 or higher, 10 PR6 or higher.
PLEASE READ ALL THE FOLLOWING PROJECT REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING:
EXTERNAL LINKING RULES
1. Require One way links only (no reciprocal links will be accepted)
2. Links should contain the target keyword/keyword phrase (we will supply the target keyword/keyword phrase) as text in the link anchor text hyperlink in combination with the link description that we will also supply.
3. Link pages must be permanent and static (not dynamic with query strings)
4. Links must be permanent, static html links
5. Links must be in text, no graphics
6. Links cannot be from framed pages
8. Links cannot be through a redirect script
9. Links cannot be on Flash sites or pages
10. Links cannot include a rel=nofollow tag
11. No links using any automated techniques or black-grey hat techniques of blog comment spam, referrer spam or ANY other shady tactic.
12. No link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
13. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
14. Linked sites must be in production and active. (Developed and not under construction).
15. One link per domain. All links must be from different Class-C IP addresses
16. Prefer high ranking sites verified by Alexa
17. No sites that require ongoing payments
18. No Scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
19. No link from: guestbook's, blogs, classifieds, dynamic inks, link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, pornographic or generally black hat sites.
21. Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links, or ads;
22. Links must be manually submitted ONLY. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
23. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
24. Must send us frequent updates of links (every 3 days at least).
25. We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable. The page our link is placed on must be the page with the required page rank. (If the main page has a PR5, and the page that our link actually resides on has a PR3, then this link counts as a PR3)
26. Links must be on sites that are closely related to our website's content.
27. Link page should be from US English language sites only
28. Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google within last 30 days.
29. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
30. Links must be on pages with 30 outbound links at most.
31. Link pages must relate /relevant to topic.
32. Links must be in different text combinations.
33. Links must be listed / indexed in corresponding PR SITE and PAGE
34. Links should not be listed, illegal and other offensive websites (spam, ban, or blacklisted).
35. No forums, directories, blog comment submissions, guestbooks or classifieds links.
36. Links should not be posted and or participate web directory or in any commercial link exchange programs/ web rings/ link farms/ exchange programs. i.e [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc. The old co-op advertising sites are no good as well.
37. No links from .info website domains or cheap domains.
38. In instances where one page is relevant to more than one of our webpages. Only one link may be added per domain. (For example, you come across a game site with sections on each of the three games, you may not get them to link to all three pages and count that as three links. Chose one of the pages and count that link as your one for that particular domain.)
&#65533; Excel spreadsheet including the following columns and link data:
&#65533; Date link submitted
&#65533; Date link accepted
&#65533; Link URL (the URL of where our link is located)
&#65533; Google page rank of the link URL
&#65533; Alexa rank of the link URL
&#65533; Anchor Text
We will provide you with anchor texts in an excel sheet, with the corresponding URL, and also the number of links we need for each "URL - anchor text"
Payment for this project will be made through Scriptlance Escrow once the work is completed and verified. Verification of the URL, PR, IP Address, Category, and Anchor Text of the links will be done by us prior to releasing the funds (you must provide us with an Excel sheet as outlined above). We will require any links that do not meet ALL of the listed conditions above to be removed or replaced.
This project will start immediately. Please submit your bid. We reserve the right to terminate the contract if objectives/deliverables are not met in a timely manner. We require status updates every 3 days at minimum.
If you don't have a GOOD feedback, please don't bother bidding.
Experienced Link Builders Only! - Explain how and what methods you use to demonstrate that you understand the requirements and have read this project-
- If you don't have a GOOD feedback, don't even bother bidding.
- Experienced Link Builders Only! Explain how and what methods you use.
- To demonstrate that you understand the requirements and have read this project description you must include "I Understand and agree to these terms" somewhere in your bid.
- This project will start immediately. Do not hide your bid within the PMB.
- If the business for the project we are offering goes well, there are high chances we will continue working with your company in a medium and long run, because we have many other websites.
Questions and comments are welcome.