20 PR2 permanent .edu and .gov links needed for a website in 30 days. The PageRank values apply to link pages, not to the homepage of the domain of the link pages used. Each link must be from a different class C IP address.
- The links must be PR2+, static html, and permanent.
- Link page must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing
-Links must be free, one way, DOFOLLOW non-reciprocal and static to our website
- Links must be permanent, active, never expire and not require further payments.
- One link per domain.
- No more than 50 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed
- Links must be static html text links including the target keyword phrase in the hyperlinked anchor text
- Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
- No fake PRs, java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No link farms and link exchange programs or web rings, no rented links, FFA sites, gambling, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, cracking or hacking websites, no blacklisted or spam sites, links from "bad neighbourhood" sites, ping sites, etc.
- Link page should not be excluded by [url removed, login to view], the link must not contain a rel=no follow tag
- Links should be all from different class C IP ranges
- No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable
- No scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
- Links must not be labelled sponsored, links, ads etc.
- Links must be manually submitted. Please do not use SPAM/bots/automated software
- Web sites should not be banned by Google, Yahoo or Bing
- Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted
- NO freely hosted sites (geo-cities, etc).
- Links must be placed over a period of time to look natural and avoid penalties.
- We reserve the right to refuse links that in our opinion are unsuitable
Please provide samples of your previous work AS PART of your bid. Please include the term “READ” in your bid to demonstrate that you have read the terms and can meet all of the requirements as part of your bid.
We need a weekly progress report in Excel with the following column headings:
Column A: Date link submitted
Column B: Date link accepted
Column C: Link URL
Column D: Google PR of the URL
Column E: Anchor text
Column F: Contact email address information