I have a new real estate site focused on a fairly small, niche market with fairly limited keyword competition. I want to organically enhance my position on the web through the establishment of ETHICAL & RELEVANT one-way, non-reciprocal links from either Real Estate or Architecture related websites.
To begin, I need several hundred Page Rank 3 or above links to the site. Your bid in this request is for 200 inbound, non-reciprocating links (I will provide the relevant anchor text). A successful bidder that is responsive and does this job well can expect consistent work in the future!
In terms of link requirements:
- links must be from Real Estate and/or Architecture related sites ONLY,
- links must have a minimum google page rank of 3 and have been cached by google within the past 45 days,
- links must be be permanent, static links. No dynamic or automated link systems. You must verify that the acquired link is spiderable.
- links must be listed on a page which has no more than 30 outbound links
- One link per IP ADDRESS,
- You will NOT submit to link farms, guest books, links within forums, links within newsgroups,generic directories,free for all(FFA) or any site that seems to have incurred a google penalty.
- You will NOT participate into any commercial web ring link s such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc.
- no links on pages with hidden text,
- no links on non-related sites. ARCHITECTURE & REAL ESTATE ONLY!
You will provide all link data in an Excel spreadsheet which will include: Link site exact URL, Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank and IP address.
When links are up and running, I will pay you IMMEDIATELY - if prefered after every 20 links, i.e. every 20 links paying for them (=10% of your total bid) - through escrow.
I would like to get this project started quickly with an experienced, ethical and responsive bidder that I can hopefully work with on a long term basis.
Site information and desired anchor text will be provided to the succesful bidder. Thanks for your bids!
No mass submissions to blogs please.