We need 80 inbound PR5+ permanent inbound links (on the pages the links come from) to help with promoting our clients sites. This is very much a trial to see how it goes - we have lots of on-going monthly work we can provide if it is successful. Once one keyword is looking good we would probably just move on to different keywords.
For this assignment, the links will go to 2 different websites, so it's really 40 + 40 links. We want this spread over two weeks, so 20 + 20 links per week. We don't want the links on the same pages, and even the same IPs if it can be avoided. (doubled up, as it were).
The 'rules' are basically the obvious ones - it's aimed at SEO. If you have experience in this field you'll know what we mean.
We reserve the right to be sole arbiters of whether in inbound link is appropriate - we will give you an opportunity to change it for a different link, and we will pay for all the links we consider to be okay.
Ideally the pages that the links come from will have a home renovation theme, or a vague association to property in general. What I mean is - not so far away from the theme to be completely arbitrary - video games for example.
Bonus payments available for higher PR, or .edu or .gov links - just discuss with us.
Here are the standard kind of rules: (some taken from other posts, I tip my hat to those posters!)
1. Links must be permanent, which remain active and not dissapear after a few weeks.
2. Links should be search engine friendly and must be manually submitted.
3. No link farms, forums, directories, blogs or comment submission, strictly no FFA's, pharmacy, illegal, porn, violent, or hate-based sites, guestbooks, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites, or generally black hat links.
4. All links must be indexed by robots and may not be blacklisted by Google/Yahoo.
5. One link per IP/domain.
6. The linking page must have less than 20 outbound links.
8. Link pages must be static (No string parameters, session ID's etc.).
9. Links must contain our target anchor text, or keyword variations thereof.
10. All links must be indexable by Googlebot and may not have any page restrictions like rel="nofollow", [url removed, login to view] blocking, framed or cloaked pages, flash pages etc.
11. Link page must have PR5+ and a recent Google cache; no less then 30 days old.
12. No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable.
13. No sites using dynamically generated links, MouseOvers or other PageRank-hoarding tricks.
14. Staggered deployment of the links (20+20 per week)to avoid any penalties: Don't place all links at once.
15. All links should be free and not paid links.
16. All links shouldn't appear in a paid links slot such as: "sponsored" links, advertisers, links, ads or any other slot links that will show the search engines that it is a paid link.
17. All Links have to be on sites, which are NOT penalized or banned by Google.
18. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others).
19. Links Must be from different, geographically diverse, Class-C IP Addresses.
20. Links from websites that already contain a link to our site will not be counted.
21. Pages on the linking site must be accessible from the home page by direct links.
22. Some of the links must be based in the US.
23. Links must be on English sites / pages. Sites with English + other languages are acceptable.
24. Links must be one-way.
25. we reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
You will provide an excel spreadsheet containing Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink) , Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank and IP address.
We will pay when we see the links in place, and if we are happy with the work that you can do there will certainly be a lot more work that we can provide. We would like to start building links for a lot of our clients sites on at least a monthly basis.
Thank you very much for your time looking at this and being prepared to bid on it. It is greatly appreciated.
Bu iş için 1 freelancer ortalamada $285 teklif veriyor
A great package = experience + an excellent offer! Please View PMB for further details!