Due to an extremely high workload, we are looking for experienced, freelance link builders. We are initially looking to trial a 1 month project, following which we are looking to provide ongoing monthly contract work.
Please note that whitehat link building processes only will be accepted. Any black hat tactics, including link farming, will neither be accepted or paid for.
Following the completion of the 1 month contract, we require a spreadsheet itemising the URL's (exact page) on which the links that you've set up appear. Within the spreadsheet, you must specify the site name, type, page rank and IP address, as well as the date that the link was setup and an email address for the website if possible.
The terms below apply, so please do not bid on this unless if you cannot comply with them.
- Links must be built and sourced manually. In absolutely no circumstances will links from link farms, links from 'under construction' websites or link-exchange programs be accepted. Links will be checked by our in-house SEO team.
- Links must be in text format, not image, with the anchor text being keyword-rich.
- Links must be from English-language websites.
- The page from which a link is sourced must not be using a 'no-follow' tag.
- Links from websites with high PR scores are priority.
- Priority should be given to inbound links that are relevant to a particular industry sector. Further information will be provided following a shortlist of successful bids.
- Links must come from different domains. Multiple links from the same website will be counted as one link.
In addition to setting up free links, we also require a spreadsheet detailing paid links that you'd recommend, and why.
The deliverables are as follows: -
- 200 links per month, delivered progressively at a rate of 50 links per week
We have 5 client accounts for which we are seeking link building professionals.
Please bid on the basis of: -
- Total monthly cost for building 200 links for one account, and,
- Total monthly cost for building 1000 links (200 for each of the 5 accounts).
Experience is important, so please support your bid with references and examples of past link building work that you've undertaken if possible.