We need ongoing link building: QUALITY and RELEVANCE are key for our site:
[url removed, login to view]
A strong effort must be made to identify quality and relevance by individual interpretation as opposed to reliance upon existing standards of measure such as PageRank. Each potential link partner must meet the following criteria:
1. Must be relevant to the website in terms of relatedness to the keywords being targeted. It is important to identify informational themes and industries which are complimentary to and supportive of the website, without being direct competition.
2. The link to the optimized website must be on a page with no more than 30 outgoing links. The only exception to this standard is with potential link partners who meet all other criteria and whose link pages have a PageRank of 4 or greater. In this case the link to the website can reside on a page with a maximum of 50 links.
3. Additionally it is important to determine that the site uses direct links to all link partners. For Example: [url removed, login to view]
Redirect- [url removed, login to view] links+[url removed, login to view]
Direct- [url removed, login to view]
or [url removed, login to view];to=[url removed, login to view]
4. The overall presentation of the link partner’s site must be visually pleasing without relying upon specialized multimedia such as flash. The exception to the criteria is web sites which are a sound informational resource related to the website’s industry. Such web sites are deemed exceptional because of the rich content and information which they offer to visitors. In all cases web sites which are designed around multimedia presentation such as flash are to be avoided.
5. Must be a complete web site with multiple pages that are properly linked. The links page must be accessible from the home page in 2 clicks or less.
[url removed, login to view] not be under a Google PageRank penalty. Web sites which are not new and have a home page PR of 0 are generally under penalty.
7. Must be included in the Google index. So long as the home page and link directory page of the site have a PageRank, regardless of that PageRank, then this criteria is satisfied.
[url removed, login to view] Site must provide information or services which are complimented by links, not based upon it.
NOTE ABOUT ANCHOR TEXT: It is extremely important that any anchor text which is attached to inbound links is carefully crafted (by you) using phrases that include targeted keywords. Anchor text can be submitted along with link requests via e-mail. The same is true for link partners that allow a description to be included with their outgoing links.
Specific Disqualifications Include:
1. Meta Search Engines
2. Mirrored Sites/Cloned Sites – Websites generated from a template that replicates content. 3. Sites whose link page has a different domain than the home page For example: Home Page = [url removed, login to view], Links Page = [url removed, login to view]