DO NOT OFFER DIRECTORY SUBMISSIONS AND DO NOT QUOTE A PRICE PER LINK. YOU ARE BIDDING FOR THE WHOLE PROJECT!
I require 50 PR4+ links from RELEVANT pages of RELEVANT watch and jewelry sites.
1. Need 50 one way links, PR4+
2. Links Directories will be ignored.
3. Links must be permanent, free, one way/non-reciprocal and static.
4. Links should contain the target key phrase as a text hyperlink and links should be spread out to point to relevant pages of the website, not just the home page and should be followed by a short description.
5. The actual link page and the home page must both be PR4+.
6. All links must be FREE and shouldn't appear in a paid links slot such as: "sponsored" links, advertisers, links, ads or any other slot links that will show the search engines. URL must not contain 'links'
8. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, etc. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow attribute.
9. Link pages must be cached by Google within the last 30 days.
10. No FFA, guest books, links within forums, links within newsgroups or links farms, Links from link exchanges, commercial web rings or link exchange programs and no more than 20 outbound links on each web page (where link is placed).
11. One link per domain, all from different class C IP ranges
12. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
13. All links should be listed in a spreadsheet so I can verify them.
14 Payment will be made by Escrow, that will be released once I have verified the URL, PR and IP address of all 50 links. I will require any links that do not meet ALL of the listed conditions to be replaced.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $76 for this job
I fully understand your requirement. I have recently successfully completed a similar link building project and got buyer rating of 10 (max). I would like to render my services for this project as well.
I work as a Internet marketing specialist and I already have some links available. I've just finished a similar project and I'm at your disposal