This project is for 200 PR3+ Links about our website offering a very defined type of legal services. ALL pages on which the links are placed must be related to legal practice or the relevant area of law.
I will provide 4 keywords to use as anchor text for the links.
The actual page the link is on must be PR3+. You will have to guarantee the links for 12 months.
Let me know any previous link building work.
Links on relevant directories are ok.
ALL links must require manual submission.
IMPORTANT: You may create no more that 15 links per day (no link spamming).
Link page no more than 1 click from main page.
No more than 30 outbound/external links on the page.
No more than 40% of the links on the page may be outbound/external.
Can not be blocked by google, yahoo, or bing.
Sites must be Spider friendly.
No linkfarms, free link sites, forums ect.
- One way links only, no reciprocal.
- No .info or any other cheap domains.
- On established, static and crawlable pages
- Google must have crawled page in the last 30 days.
- On pages indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and MSN Search
- Relevant themes
- One link per domain AND Class C IP block
- Permanent links
- English language sites only
- No search spam
- No scraper sites, mirror sites, link farms or free for all link exchanges
- No classified ads
- No dynamic links
- No pages blocked by [url removed, login to view]
- No links on Adult, gambling, free hosted, porn , blacklisted websites etc
- No article submission sites
- No rel=no follow links in the HTML
- No links from "bad neighborhood" sites (e.g. link farms, porn and so on).
- All Links must be Manually submitted. No automated techniques or black / grey hat techniques . URL must not contain “.../links/” in it.
Must provide link reports which include:
Excel spreadsheet containing:
1. Site Title
2. Site PR
3. Link URL (the URL where our link is located)
4. URL Page PR
5. Anchor Text used to point the link to our site
6. IP Address
1/2 of bid upon my approval of link report for first 100 links.
1/2 of bid upon my approval of link report for last 100 links.
Criteria for the winning bid:
1. Demonstrate that you understand what the job is.
2. Briefly explain to me the methods you will use to accomplish this job.
3. If you already have a list of sample sites with link building you have done in the past, show me.
If we are happy with your work we will have plenty of work for you in the future.
Thanks and happy bidding!