I need 25 one-way links per month from sites about toys, childrens clothes, and childrens furniture and anything thereby connected.
17 Non-reciprocal links from pages with a Google PR 3 or better and 7 from sites with PR 5+ about toys, children, parenting, kids clothing, nursery, babies, childrens furniture etc.
1. One way non-reciprocal links only, no link exchanges.
2. All links must be permanent.
3. No link farms, link directories, forums, blogs, adult & porn, articles submission, press releases or spam sites.
4. No sites banned by google.
5. Link page must have a recent Google & Yahoo cache.
6. Must be manually submitted.
7. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
8. Link pages must be related to items sold at [url removed, login to view]
9. Links must be from different Class-C IP addresses.
10. No blacklisted or spam sites.
11. No more than 30 outbound links per page.
12. Links must contain our target anchor text/keywords and link to pages chosen by us.
13. All links must be indexable by googlebot, no rel="nofollow", [url removed, login to view] blocking, java links, jump scripts, framed pages etc.
14. Links must be on a PAGE with a Google PR of at least 3+/5+, not just a PR3+/5+ site.
16. Links must be from english websites only ideally UK based.
17. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
18. At the end of each month an Excel spreadsheet with submission date, clickable URL of link will be required
Payment will be made once all links are verified on a monthly basis. No advance payment. No payment if the criteria detailed above are not completely met.
All bidders must have feedback!
BUDGET IS PER MONTH!
A great package = experience + an excellent offer! Please View PMB for further details!
5 freelancers are bidding on average $85 for this job
Sir,I have nice link buliding firm.I want to submit my proposal for your project "Link Building (on-going "I already worked on several UK and USA projects.I know the directory submission,one way link,2way link,3way lin Daha Fazla