ONLY very experienced and ethical link builders need apply for this project.
This is a small trial project with the expectation of finding someone who can provide high quality long term work so please bid accordingly. The project needs to be completed within 10 days and future outsourcing opportunities may be available if we are satisfied with the speed and efficiency of the completion.
BELOW ARE OUR PROJECT REQUIREMENTS. READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING:
This project is for 10 PR3+ one way links within the online project management courses niche. ALL links must be relevant and contain requested anchor text. We will provide you with the anchor text, corresponding URL, and description.
EXTERNAL LINKING RULES:
1. One way links only (no reciprocal links will be accepted).
2. Links should contain the targeted keyword phrase within the anchor text hyperlink and use the link description that we will supply.
3. Links must be permanent, static html links.
4. Links must be in text, no graphics.
5. The actual page the link is on must be PR3 (max 50% of total links) and PR4+ (remaining 50% links). PR must apply to the link pages, not website home page.
6. Links must be placed on web pages featuring related content. Examples include: project management training, online project management courses, project management information, etc.
7. Links must be from authoritative domains only (.com, .net, .org, .gov, .edu). No .info or any other cheap domains.
8. Web sites must be developed and active (not under construction).
9. One link per domain. All links must be from different Class-C IP addresses.
10. No sites that require ongoing payments.
11. Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google within last 30 days.
12. Link page should be from English language sites only.
14. Links must be on pages with no more than 50 outbound links.
15. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and links cannot include a rel=nofollow tag.
16. No links using any automated techniques or techniques of blog comment spam, referrer spam or any other shady tactic.
17. No link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
18. No cloaking, banned sites, link farms, blog farms, scraped content sites, mirror sites, link schemes, or sites overrun with contextual advertising, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
19. No links from: free for all websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, pornographic, drug, violence, gambling, sports, poker or related websites.
20. No forums, directories, blog comment submissions, article submissions, guestbooks, newsgroups, classifieds links, sponsored links, or ads.
21. Links must be manually submitted. Do not use spam/bots/automated software.
22. Staggered deployment of the links is required. Natural link building only – max. 5 per day.
23. Must send us weekly updates of links.
24. All work shall be performed in an ethical (white hat) method in compliance with Google guidelines.
25. We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
26. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
Provide an Excel spreadsheet with the following:
1. Site Title
2. Site PR
3. Link URL (the URL where our link is located)
4. URL Page PR
5. Anchor Text used to point the link to our site
6. IP Address
100% of payment will be made after ALL links have been placed. In addition, you must be willing to replace any lost links.
Verification of the Title, PR, URL, Anchor Text, and IP Address of the links will be done prior to releasing the funds (you must provide us with an Excel sheet as outlined above).
We will require any links that do not meet ALL of the listed conditions above to be removed or replaced. (Any links that drop off over the next twelve months will need to be replaced with equivalent PR links).
*We reserve the right to reject sites that do not meet our terms and will require you to add suitable replacement links instead
Please submit your bid. Your quote will be for the price for the whole project.
To assist us in our decision, please submit samples of 3-5 sites and/or locations you expect to use with bid. Please provide samples of previous work.
We reserve the right to terminate the contract if objectives/deliverables are not met in a timely manner.
To demonstrate that you understand the requirements and have read this project description you must include "I Understand and agree to these terms" somewhere in your bid.
As mentioned, we are looking for long-term partners who can assist with this type of project in the future. Serious bidders only please.
Any Questions and comments please PM us.
Thanks in advance and I look forward to working with you.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $101 for this job
Hello sir, I am interested in your project and have confident to deliver you quality links.I have huge experience and good team so if you interested please consider my bid..Regards
Hello, if the real reason for your link building posts is to get much Higher PR on Google or get Massive Sales and Signups .. Please contact us on your PM