No automated posts to this project - type in "cool links" to show that you have read this post.
Do you want a project that will translate into a plethora projects down the road? Are you serious (and professional) about what you do and would like to open your network to a ton of people looking for links?
This project is open for bidding to anyone that is competent in the art of linking. The purposes of these links are for SEO purposes. This means that there are some very technical specifications you must meet to fulfill the project requirements, but if you know what you are doing it shouldn't be a problem.
As you can imagine, there are a few guidelines you need to follow to meet the criteria for this project, and they are outlined below:
DESCRIPTION: 50 Quality Links, with various anchor text and descriptions from each site.
Linking source MUST be related to kitties or cats (or domestic pets), and must also meet the following criteria:
- Links without the “nofollow” tag in the linking code
- Linking page should have no more than 30 outbound links
- The anchor text, title and description will be different for each link from source site (4 choices)
- All links must be static, plain, standard a href type links (no cgi etc...) and direct using provided anchor text
- Domains that end in “.com” or “.org”
- Sites that do not share IP addresses (one link per IP & Domain)
- English sites only
- Preferably pages will pass validation through the W3C validation service ([url removed, login to view]) (no crappy programmed pages)
- LINKS should only be from content pages, NOT THE FOLLOWING: Directories, forums, blogs (with a few exceptions), link farms, black hat / cloaked sites or anything else that is unethical or that would not help from an SEO perspective.
- Linking page must not be blacklisted by Google and be indexable by all search engines (no excludes in [url removed, login to view]) and have a recent cache of the page in Google.
- Links must be permanent and active
- Links should not be from framed pages or cloaked links
- Links cannot be through a redirect script
- Links should not be on Flash sites or pages
- All links should be free and not paid links
- All links shouldn't appear in a paid links slot such as: "sponsored" links , advertisers, links, ads or any other slot links that will show the search engines that it is a paid link
- All Links have to be on sites which are NOT penalized or banned by Google
- All links have to be new; links from websites that already link to my site will not be counted
- No use of automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
- I reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable
- No links from adult content, gambling, pharmacy, indecent, or questionable websites
You will report successful link additions with the following information: link site URL & Site Name, Google Page Rank and IP address of each source link page.
The Google Page rank of the 50 links breaks down like this:
3 PR6 Links
5 PR5 Links
7 PR4 Links
10 PR3 Links
10 PR2 Links
15 PR1 Links
If you do well with this job and get good results, there will be PLENTY more work for you (frmo me and my partner sites!).
Payment for this project will be made as the work is completed and verified. I am open to the following payment options:
2 equal payments, one when partially completed and one when fully completed
1 payment when project completed
I will pay a quarter of the winning bid up front to show good faith if you have a feedback rating of 10 or more.
A great package = experience + an excellent offer! Please View PMB for further details!
7 freelancers are bidding on average $179 for this job
My Bid for "cool links". Please view PMB for details. Thanks, Manish
i can do this project sucess because i have done a project linking many websites so i can able to do this project with some knowledge from you in short days with your full satification