We are looking for an engineering to troubleshoot systems issues on our Enswitch platform (based on Asterisk). It will be based on an HOURLY rate around 20-30 hours a MONTH. Here are the qualifications:
1. Must be able to work during Central Standard Time (CST)
2. Extreme familiarity and experience with Centos 5, Open VZ and Dell server architecture and hardware components.
3. Network administration including Cisco ios for routing and switching, HA, backup systems, nagios monitoring, system and applications logging.
4. Experience with Enswitch setup and application integration through URL ask and inform and API integration.
5. Polycom, Yealink, Cisco and Spa provisioning systems.
6. Mysql administration and PHP scripting for support application development.
7. Asterisk AGI and SIP debugging for troubleshooting and forensics analysis.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $33/hour for this job
Hello, I think I can help you troubleshoot your Enswitch platform as well as provide support for your voice apps using MySql and PHP. Please see PM for details.
hi,I am good at many kinds of asterisk based solution ,including enswitch ,I am good at asterisk,agi,understand extension dial plan etc very well .I can do things easier ,without changing too much on enswitch thanks