I need someone to write an [url removed, login to view] config for the following please..
1. Gateways to connect inbound and outbound
2. Inbound Load balancing/Dispatcher to multiple asterisk servers for registered clients.
3. Outbound load balancing/Dispatcher to multiple asterisk servers for pstn calls.
3. Inbound DDI's from ITSP to either gateways or asterisk servers
4. Outbound dialplan via opensips-cp
5. Everything to go through opensips-cp
6. Basic documentation of how it all fits together
What we have already.
Test opensips server with auth and reg to a2billing sip_buddies.
2 x asterisk servers
Test ITSP Connection
IP PBX Gateway
Opensips-cp setup for gateways and loadbalancing
Shouldnt be too difficult for an Opensips person. I'd like to test in lab environment to understand how it all works.