I am trying to create a specific set up for the proxies and need to choose which proxy platform/software is best.
Once an informed choice has been made, I would need the selected freelancer or freelancers to set up the entire system.
While choosing the platform, my primary objective is to select the proxy solution that supports the maximum number of requirements and is scalable and fast.
1. Be the middleman (referred to as the frontend server) between client and group of servers (referred to as backend servers). The group of server then selects the best route for the traffic based on many parameters and then creates a tunnel through that route.
2. The project is for the frontend server.
3. The frontend server is exposed to the clients though 500-2000 ports opened with 4-5 external IPs
1. Open 500-2000 listen ports per frontend server across 4-5 external IPs
2. Accept http/https/socks through these ports
3. Select the right backend server through a GET request that returns an IP (dynamic).
4. Forward the connection so received to the selected backend server (selected in 3 above).
5. Backend server only accepts http traffic with ntlm like authentication.
6. Insert two headers before sending traffic to backend server. One header is static and the other is set either by the method in 13 or at a fixed interval. (Need both options).
7. Authorize access to frontend servers (through the proxies) by source client ip
8. Limit number of concurrent connections per port to X. This should be a variable feature.
9. Manage users system with appropriate access structure.
10. Limit b/w per user (user is a set of client source IPs).
11. Realtime b/w monitoring
12. Limit b/w per server
[url removed, login to view] set headers based on request headers (track cookie, session and when some condition match, insert new header)
14. Show stats per user and also per port
Now I am aware of many proxy softwares that will do parts of the requirements above. And I do understand that it will be difficult to find a solution that will do everything without any custom dev.
So when you bid send me a PM stating the proxy of your choice, the requirements that the software will be able to fulfill and how you propose to do teh rest. In case any of the requirements mentioned is not-doable, please specify the same. I am looking to get information via PM, so anyone wanting to be considered for the projects NEEDS to send me a PM/proposal with the details.
Feel free to contact me for any queries.
Also note all spam bids will be reported with the strictest of messages.