Hello I’m Pierre, founder of 8BCraft (see [login to view URL]).
8BCraft makes retrogaming consoles. Those are SbC (single board computers) running a linux distribution called Retropie. I am looking for a VA with skills in :
- electronic product
- customer service
- Basic knowledge in electronic
- Raspberry pi
- Retrogames. Basic knowledge of game consoles is enough
- Optional: 3D modeling and PCB design skills.
The task are mainly about community manager/customer service :
A – Customer service:
We use “Awesome Support” woocommerce-wordpress pluging. There the customer post tickets. Experience with this pluging is an asset
- Order follow up. “Has my order shipped?” “my tracking number doesn’t work”…
- General question on software setup.
- Hardware bug “my unit do not boot” “my lcd is broken” …
- Software issue “I have problems installing the software..”
In order to understand the hardware problem you must have a basic understanding of general electronic and SbC (raspberry pi and others)
B – Community manager
- Reply to facebook messages and comments.
- Reply to youtube comments.
C – You will be the first virtual assistant. So the system will need to be improved in the first month together with me.
D – General tasks:
- improving website content/ tutorials content / preparing crowdfunding campaigns...
- Excellent English comprehension and writing ability
- Couteous and compassionate customer service
- Problem solving ability
- “Awesome Support” experience is an asset
- Woocommerce experience
- raspberry/linux general knowledge.
- I am looking for a dedicated full time virtual assistant. Please quote based on 140 hours a month. (It should take less time than that as the customer service is currently taking me 2-3 hours a day.)
- All messages should be replied to within 24 hours.
8BCraft is currently a single person-company so we'll work close together
Selection process :
- First selection based on price/month, qualifications, references
- Second video interview
- Third : test based on real messages.
- Last : 30 days test period
Bu iş için 21 freelancer ortalamada €10/saat teklif veriyor
Hello sir, I am an expert virtual assistant. I can do provide you high-quality support as you want. You can test me then you can decide to hire. I can do dedicate flexible hour(as needed). Thank you, Manik
Hello , I am interested in your project and I believe I have the right skills for this that would make me a good fit for this position . Looking forward to your reply :)
I have just done such project and I am familiar for raspberry pi. I have a development board, so that I can finish ASAP. I am all ready for hardware and software.