I need a docker-compose-file that allows me to run a multipart ASP.NET-Core Application on Linux.
It needs to be configureable through commandline or ONE config-file
The stack has to offer the following:
1) scaleable Kestrel-Web for serving the ASP.NET-Core Web-Application
2) scaleable Kestrel-Web für serving a seconds ASP-NET.Core-Application (e.g. an API-Backend)
3) single Postgres-DB
4) nginx as proxy for both web-endpoints supporting SSL for both webapps
File-Layout of the deployment will be the following
- root of the application directory
- docker files
- config for service
- [webapp1] -> contains the .net-core application, URL will be "[domainname]/"
- [webapp2] -> contains the second .net-core application, URL will be "api.[domainname]/"
- [db] -> contains the postgres-db-files
- [appdata] -> contains data that the application will produce/consume
- [nginxstatic] -> static content that will be hosted under "[domainname]/static"
- [logs] -> logs will be placed here
The following values need to be configurable:
- Database: DBName, User, Password
- nginx: Domainname, Certificate
- The Database should be reachable from the Docker Host and the Docker containers
- loadbalancing of webapp1/2 via replica-settings has to be possible
- SSL-Support should be done via Let's encrypt (bash-file for initial setup would be ok)
- All directories should be mapped as volume into the containers
Hello, Michael, I'll create these 4 docker images and docker compose file to warm all of them up. Also I'll create script for install letsencypt certifacates and use them inside nginx container. Thank you, Sergey Zhu Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada €97 teklif veriyor
Hello, I can create docker-compose file for ASP.NET-core application stack. Please let me know if you are interested so we can discuss the project further. Waiting for your reply. Thank you
Dear client. I have read your brief. I am very excited because I have built similar project like yours before. I am good at ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, EntityFramework, Swag, WebAPI, etc. I have developed search port Daha Fazla
Hi I can give you this docker solution with dotnet core 2.1 here is my nuget list [login to view URL] profiles/claymodel Hope to talk to you soon. Thanks and best regards