I recently had upgrades applied to my server. When the upgrades were applied the server had to reboot and it asked for the SSL passphrase for my primary domain. I didn't remember it, and now all of the sites are down on my server and I cannot see them. I need this fixed IMMEDIATELY. I also have other items to do listed below, but those don't have to be done right away, but please don't bid unless you can get my sites back up IMMEDIATELY. Below is a list of the other tasks I have:
- I need the SSL certificate set back up for my primary domain (it doesn't have to be fixed right away, first I need the sites back up)
- I have installed a 2nd hard drive on the server and need it to be a backup of the primary hard drive in case any issues happen.
- I need a 10gb partition setup on one of the hard drives and I need daily backups of the mysql databases stored into it
- I added 5 new IP addresses, but they do not appear to be working properly with ISPConfig. I have already created the proper eth0 files, but I think the problem is something with ISPConfig.
- I have a domain that I changed the IP address for, and now I can't get it to work (it doesn't even show the shared IP error).
- I need 5 postfix instances created for the 5 new IP addresses
- I need DKIM and possibly Sender ID setup for a new domain. I have done this before, and would prefer to do it again, but would like you close by via chat in case I run into issues.
- I had my hosting company (iWeb) remove any SSL references as they said this was the problem (but it didn't fix it) and I have 2 sites with SSL setup that I need the certificates fixed for (the certificates are installed, just need the details put back in the config file)