Hey, Because I do not know linux, so the description can be laconic. It is about creating a script (on Asus Tinker - linux), which will detect inserting a USB flash drive and copying the file from it. Since the file will be copied, you should call an event named "localhost". For this I need instructions - at least where the files are responsible for it and links to tutorials for this answer. Greetings.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I need too:
-> Install gsm module - must work in Poland
-> rtc (real time clock) module - system must show Warsaw timezone
-> lamp with iconcube, Warsaw timezone, PHP Version 7.0.4
I can prepaid you to buy Asus Tinker and other modules. I don't know linux so you have to select the best solution.
More about first part of this project description:
1. On pendrive will be zip file. Inside zip will be file "[url removed, login to view]"
2. You have to read content of "[url removed, login to view]" (simple string) and send this string (with name of zip file too) to localhost/myapp/example_path_im_not_know_name_at_this_moment
3. If localhost/myapp/example_path_im_not_know_name_at_this_moment will return boolean true, zip file must be coppied to folder where is localhost/ (I dont know patch at this moment) let's say: htdocs/myapp/zipfiles/ and unzip
4. After unzip - must be call localhost/myapp/another_example_path_im_not_know_name_at_this_moment
I need instruction where can I find scripts which do it and links to documentation (can be stockoverflow) because I want to understand your work. Asus Tinker with modules with microsd (where will be your work) must be send to my. I would like to copy and use microsd many times with my others asus tinkers.
Bu iş için 1 freelancer ortalamada zł466 teklif veriyor
You think , I will do it with full of your IDEA! hello,dear. It's my pleasure meeting you. I have read your requirements and I fully went through it. I am confident and I am sure that I can do your project. Please cont Daha Fazla