PyWebWiev window and icon bar (Fedora, RaspberryOS)
I will order the program to be made only in Python. Without using the framework Qt, Wx, and others.
The program will run on Linux (Fedora, Debian, RasppiOS).
The program code should contain the necessary comments in accordance with good programming practices.
The "lambda" function should be avoided in the program.
The program should save the settings or other data necessary for its functioning - to a file in accordance with the JSON format.
The appearance of the icon bar and other windows should be elegant and modern, like the Dock in the new Gnome, the Dock in apple, etc ...
The program should include a description of the installation of the necessary Python libraries.
- It will be based on the combination and modification of ready-made examples (PyWebwiev, PySimpleGUI, Matplotlib) and its own solutions.
Program description (general):
1. The program starts at system startup (PyWebwiev with fullscreen option). An example on PyWebwiev. Does not include status bar, buttons, menu.
2. The PyWebwiev window displays the website content or the local index file. * Example on PyWebwiev. On the mentioned page, there should be a field in the middle of the window for entering the URL or search phrase on the Internet. Where the given phrase will be searched (google, binge, etc .. will be defined in the settings from point 12).
3. Before a page is displayed in PyWebwiev, it is preceded by a page loading animation. An example on PyWebwiev.
4. With the PyWebwiev window running, a bar with icons is displayed on top. Example on PySimpleGUI.
5. Clicking on any icon triggers the action assigned to that icon.
6. The program checks (according to the set time scheme) if there is a newer version on my server. In the case of a newer version than the local one, it updates its files and makes changes (replaces / overwrites / creates new) if all files have been correctly downloaded.
7. Any typing of text into any fields of this or any other application launched with it should activate the on-screen keyboard (the monitor is a touchscreen). An example of on-screen keyboards is available in the PySimpleGUI examples.
Description of the icon bar (detailed):
8. The bar is always on top. Example on PySimpleGUI.
9. The bar can be moved freely. Example on PySimpleGUI.
10. The bar contains icons in graphical form with assigned “actions” called when clicking on a given icon.
11. The bar contains additional buttons (icons):
- It is collapsed into the graphic of one icon (also freely moved) or expanded after clicking on the icon, if it is collapsed. The above icon will also always be on top of the PyWebView window.
- Change the orientation from landscape to portrait and vice versa of the icon bar.
- The "Home" icon, which causes the display of a website or a local file defined as the initial display for PyWebWiev (item no.2 of the General Program Description), (the description from item 14 of the detailed description should also be used).
- The settings icon after clicking on which will appear Dashboard (for example on PySimpleGui) where you can change the settings of the icon bar. Toggle some options on and off with the "Toggle" switch (for example on PySimpleGUI). The dashboard should be a separate python file (the description from point number 14 of the Detailed Description should also be used).
12. The bar must have the following options defined in the settings:
- icon size.
- background transparency under the icons.
- number of first row icons.
- the size of the button (icon) after collapsing the icons into one icon.
- the size of the on-screen keyboard, its color and layout of the keys (Polish, German, English, Russian).
The complete description and additional recommendations can be found in the attached file (there was only 4,000 characters on the Freelancer website).
Bu iş için 26 freelancer ortalamada €483 teklif veriyor
Hello, I have checked The requirement and understand that as well. I have created SIMILAR in past. Do you want to see the DEMO ??? Can will send you ?? Thanks.